1. Are you in a relationship?
In a manner of speaking, yeah.
2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
Yeah, I do and am probably going to Hell for it.
3. How many houses have you lived ?
4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Snickers or Almond Joy.
5. What are your favorite shoes?
My black, high-top Converse All-Stars. I have soo many pairs, but those are the ones that I wear everyday.
6. Have you ever tripped someone?
7. Favorite Sports?
8. What was your favorite summer trip this year?
Uhh, B.J. and I just randomly ran off to St. Louis at 10 p.m. on a Sunday night, when I had to work the next morning at 7 a.m. to see his younger brother. I never got to sleep but it was really awesome and spontaneous.
9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
Yeah, all of them.
10. Favorite Store?
Journey's and Best Buy.
11. Name someone that's ALWAYS on your mind.
Having sex....mostly with B.J. It's all I think about. I'm a pervert.
12. What is your favorite music genre?
I don't know. That's a tough one.
13. What is your sign?
14. What time were you born?
I don't know. My parents don't recall. At night though.
15. Do you like beer?
16. Have you ever made a prank call?
Who the hell hasn't?
17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
I am soo cool that I do not become embarrassed by what I like, even if some people that you like to have sex with can only make fun of your taste in music.
19. What is your favorite color?
20. How many watches do you own?
One. A bright red, leather one that I wear everyday and makes nothing, just like I like.
21. Summer or Winter?
22. Spring or fall?
23. What is your favorite color to wear?
Apparently black, because it's like all that I own.
25. What color is your Hair?
Blonde, but I'm looking into a Jude Harrison red.
26.Where's your second home?
B.J.'s house in Galatia.
27. Have you ever slapped someone?
28. Have you ever had a cavity?
29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30. How many video games do you own?
Couldn't tell you. Nintendo, X-Box, Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, Atari and Playstation, so I have no idea how many games there are in there.
31. What was your first pet?
Annie, a yellow lab.
32. Have you ever had braces?
33. Do looks matter?
Judging on my past, no. Judging on my sexy, sexy current, yes.
34. Do you use Chapstick?
Mother dang!! Yeah, like one stick a week. It's an obsession.
36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
37. Are you forgiving?
Depends on the offense, my friends.
38. How many children do you want?
As many as I can handle. We'll see.
39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yeah, just bought a Led Zeppelin t-shirt like two weeks ago.
40. What is your favorite breakfast?
Peanut butter pancakes. Not because I enjoy them all that much, it's just the sweet cook who makes them for me.
41. Do you own a gun?
My dad does. And sometimes, I sit at an open window with the lights off waiting on the neighbor's Tomcat to come and try and mess with my cats. I shot him and roll out the window, like a retard.
42. What was the last thing you ate?
A taco salad from Taco Bell.
44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
Hung out with B.J. and yeah, that's about the it.
45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
Never been. I'm not into that kind of food. Not at all.
46. Have you ever called your teacher mom?
Nooo, but I find that question odd.
48. What are your nicknames?
Punky and now Captain Commando.
49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50. How is/was ur summer?
Good, very good.
1.)Spell your name out in band names or singers.
Red Hot Chili Peppers
2) PIERCINGS: 7 in my ears, 1 in my nose, 1 in my labret and I had my belly button pierced, but it got infected.
3) WHAT YOU WEARING?: Jeans, a green Fall Out Boy t-shirt and my trusty black Converse.
4)WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO? "Little Razorblade" // Pink Spiders.
5)WHAT TASTE IS IN YOUR MOUTH?: Taco salad.
6)WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?: Rainy.
7)HOW ARE YOU?: Tired and insanely pissed off at ex-wives. lol. Not mine. lol.
8)GET MOTION SICKNESS? Yep.
9)HAVE A BAD HABIT? Talking with my mouth full, eating with my hands instead of utinsils and probably all kinds of other things.
10)GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS? Uh, kinda. My dad isn't speaking to me on account of my new piercing.
11) CHILDREN?: Not that I know of. What? lol. No.
12) BEEN HURT?: Yeah.
13) YOUR GREATEST REGRET(S)?: Probably just being a massive bitch in high school.
14) GONE OUT WITH SOMEONE YOU ONLY KNEW FOR THREE DAYS? I've done worse with someone I've known for like 3 hours. That makes me sound like a whore. But I kinda, sorta knew him for longer. But I am totally in love with him now, so I just....I don't have to explain myself. It was nice. lol.
15) YOUR CD PLAYER HAS IN IT RIGHT NOW: Well, I've currently ran out of songs on my playlist, apparently. But the CD that I am listening to the most lately is Coheed & Cambria "Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV: Volume 1. From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness".
16) WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: Honestly, super, super, genuinely happy? B.J.
SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
Drink?: Sometimes, but not really anymore.
Read the newspaper?: Yeah, bought one today.
Have you ever...:
Been in love?: Yes, am currently. It's fantastical.
Had a medical emergency?: Umm. No.
Had surgery?: Yeah.
Swam in the dark?: Yeah.
slept outdoors?: Yeah.
Pulled an all nighter?: Not studying, but I've stayed up all night. lol.
Been on radio/tv?: Yeah.
Been to a party?: Yeah.
Gotten lost in the woods?: No.
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: Yeah.
Wallet: What about it? It's black and pink and about empty.
Coffee: I don't really do the coffee thing....like ever. Never have.
Cologne/Perfume: Umm, I am currently using that Britney Spears perfume.
In the last 24 Hours have you....
Cried: Umm. Not I think I've been good today. I cry a lot these days, though.
Bought something: Yeah. Soap, to clean my piercing, stick-on earings for my kinda nieces and Gatorade.
Gotten sick: Not like puked, but I've been nauseous off and on for like two weeks.
Sang: Hells yes, Fall Out Boy and I got down on my way home this morning.
Been kissed: Yeah.
Talked to an ex: Nope.
Had a serious talk: Yes, some people think bedtime, when you're right on the edge of sleep is the best time to tell you how much they appreciate you. Which I'm not gonna lie, I love.
Missed someone: Yeah, I am right now. It's quite irritating and pathetic, but I do. 3 1/2 more hours. lol.
Hugged someone: Yeah.
Argued with a parent(s): Yeah, my mom last night over going to get my face pierced, but she totally likes it.
Attend Church: No, I'm going to Hell.
Thing you drank: Drinking watered down Mountain Dew right now.
Place you went: Barnes and Noble.
Person you talked to: B.J.
Person you IMed: I have no idea.
1. your name? Erin.
2. grandparents' first names?: Mary Ruth & Ted ; Rita & James.
3. what songs do you sing in the shower? I take baths....but on the off chance I take a shower, it's usual anything Jack Johnson.
4. what did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Uhh...I don't know. Aliens, I think.
5. when and why did you last vomit? Early this week, because I've had a mysterious and random puking this for a bit now. Please just be bug. lol.
6. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.
7. what color are your bedroom walls? Green.
8. last thing that made you laugh? My niece, Brailey.
9. nicknames your parents call you? SaErin. They have so many children the names run together. Seriously.
10. things you shout to stupid drivers? It's horrible but usually I call them "Cock juggling thunder cunts". B.J. would be so pissed to hear me say that. I heard it on Blade Trinity and I like it. lol.
11. how do you like your chocolate? Away and not in my mouth.
12. miss your ex? I have my days.
13. others describe your butt as? Samantha calls it, 'huge'. B.J. calls it 'sexy'. I call it my 'sexy back'. No, I don't.
14. describe your fingernails? Short and black.
15. what will you be doing tomorrow? Watching the 4th Harry Potter movie, so no one ruin it for me!!!!